What does a systems analyst do?

Vista combinada Visión plana Vista de árbore
Discusións [ Anterior | Seguinte ]
toggle
What does a systems analyst do?
computer systems analyst salary computer systems analyst
Resposta
19/02/20 14:07
The systems analyst turns a problem into a solution through the use of computer systems and hardware resources (physical part) or software (logical part). The professional in this area is responsible for analyzing, documenting, designing and often even programming and testing information systems.

The analyst can choose between several branches of activity, among which are:

Software productionIn the software area, the analyst has the role of participating in the stages of documentation, architecture, development, tests and evolution of software systems. It is essential that you have knowledge in software engineering and know how to use case tools to support the production process.IT InfrastructureIn the infrastructure part, the analyst is responsible for implementing computational solutions using hardware resources such as: computer parks, network infrastructures, integrations between hardware and software, in this way he can meet the technological needs of companies.BusinessThe systems analyst can often play the role of business analyst, participating in meetings and briefings with clients, raising requirements and specifying use cases. It is desirable that the systems analyst has a business vision, so that he can better understand his customers and find entrepreneurial solutions.

What is the computer systems analyst salary ?

The analyst's salary may vary according to the company and the professional's experience. There are three levels of professional classified according to experience, they are:junior (initial level), full (intermediate level) and senior (high level). According to research by the company Desix Software Solutions, the average salary of the professional in the area is:

Junior Systems Analyst: R $ 4,760.00
Full systems analyst: R $ 6,280.00
Senior systems analyst: R $ 7,620.00

RE: What does a systems analyst do?
Resposta
15/09/21 0:08 en resposta a olivajohn olivajohn olivajohn.
Thank you for the information on system analyst. I think this is not a very common profession for this, it was interesting for me to learn about it. By the way, you could post this story on Instagram and provide it with photos of your working days, given the large enough audience of this service, they would be quite popular. I sometimes see posts there in which the authors talk about their professions and more than once noticed that they had posted by accounts that have about 24 thousand of followers! I am sure that in order to achieve such indicators, their owners have resorted to buy instagram followers in order to increase their number.